- International Institute of Information Technology
- Hyderabad, India
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- CGPA (current) - 9.08/10
- Vijayvergiya Bal Vidyalaya
- Kota, India
- Class XII
- 2014 - 2015
- CBSE : 94.6%
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir
- Class XI
- 2013 - 2014
- St. Joseph’s Convent S.S. School
- Class X
- CBSE : CGPA - 10 / 10
- B.Tech Honors
- Center for Visual Information Technology, IIIT Hyderabad
- Intern at NE78India
- Worked as an intern for developing a web application , GETrux using PHP Laravel Framework
- Programming : C , C++ , Python, Java, Bash Scripting
- Operating Systems : Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora) , Windows
- Miscellaneous: mySQL, SQLite, OpenGL, WebGL, Unity Game Engine, Blender, MATLAB, Software Development Life Cycle, Nosetests, ARM Assembly, Git, Vim, Eclipse
- Humanoid Robot
- Prof. Rajan K.S., Neelima Satyam, Abhishek Sarkar
- Implementation of a humanoid arm through simulations with complete analysis of system design and aspects of system engineering.
- Ultimate Tic - Tac - Toe
- Prof. Praveen Paruchuri
- Developed a bot using alpha beta search and cut-offs to play tic - tac -toe against other bots or human in a 16 X 16 grid.
- Short animation movie
- Prof. Avinash Sharma
- Designed, directed and cinematographed a short animation movie using unity game engine , blender and windows movie maker.
- OS Shell
- Prof. P.K. Reddy
- Implemented a basic shell with limited commands in C.
- Q/A Portal
- Prof. Raghu Reddy
- Developed a portal for basic question answering using Ruby on Rails Framework.
- Campus Store
- Prof. Sunil Jardosh
- Developed an OLX kind of solution for campus in web2py framework.
- Dean’s list in 2015-2016 for being in top 10% of the batch.
- Achieved an All India Rank of 1913 out of 13,00,000 (approx.) students in JEE Mains.
- Holder of prestigious scholarship of National Talent Search Examination.
- Awarded Certificate of Merit by Central Board of Secondary Education India for scoring a perfect grade throughout all subjects, All India Secondary School Examination.
- Active in painting, dance, literature and music.
- Computer Programming
- Data Structures
- Digital Logic and Processing
- Operating Systems
- Structured System Analysis and Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Signal Analysis and Applications
- Engineering Systems
- Computer Networks